Frequently Asked Questions
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Tue: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Please contact the office at (702) 707-4241 to make an appointment with the office, or you can request through our contact form by email.
- Yes, we do check criminal backgrounds and rental history prior to approving a rental application. We also require proof of income or employment during the approval process.
- We won’t know until we run your application.
- All utilities are billed through a third-party company and water, sewage and trash are payable with your rent. Internet, phone, cable, and your electricity bills are set-up by you and paid separately.
- Yes! We are a pet friendly community! We accept many breeds, although restrictions may apply and we allow up to two pets per home with a limit of 70 pounds or less. Enjoy our Pet Spa & Pet Park.
- While we try to accommodate large breeds, the following are restricted at any Picerne community.
- Restricted breeds include:
Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Bull Mastiff, Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Pit Bull Terriers including all Pit Bull breeds, American Bull Terrier, American or Irish Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, Presa Canario, and Wolf Dogs Hybrids, Rottweiler, and Saint Bernard.
- For one pet, there is a one time, non-refundable $300 pet fee and $30 monthly pet rent.
- For two pets, there is a one time, non-refundable $500 pet fee and a $50 monthly pet rent.
- No pet deposits required.
- Each apartment will receive one parking pass for a covered parking space. All other vehicles may park in any uncovered space around the community. Parking is first-come, first-serve basis and is not assigned.
- Yes, renter’s insurance is required at our community. We work directly with ePremium to make it easy for you or you can choose your own provider and submit proof with the following coverages.
- Liability Coverage $100,000.00 or more
- The policy covers property damage a resident may accidentally cause to the apartment as a result of fire, smoke, explosion and water
- Level 25 at Sunset by Picerne is named “interested party”
- Should an after-hours emergency arise, please contact our after-hours maintenance line at (702) 331-0435.
- Should an after-hours emergency arise, please call 702-707-4241 and follow the prompts to be connected to our Courtesy Patrol team.
- Yes! Friends and family make the best neighbors! Refer a new resident to any Picerne community and we’ll pay you $200 after they move-in! Contact the office for details.
Didn't find an answer?
Our team is always ready to answer your questions.